the hardy tie back device
The ONLY Code-Approved Roof Tie Back Device/Anchor Assembly
Why Specify a Product with a Uniform Evaluation Report?
- The Uniform Evaluation Report assures the code official that the product has undergone the highest levels of third-party scrutiny available.
- It ensures that the product complies with the Current Building Code.
- Uniform Evaluation Reports provide uniformity in product certifications.
- The Uniform Evaluation Reports document that the product undergoes IAPMO’s continuous compliance inspection program.
- Initial Manufacturing Audit
- Manufacturing Inspection Audits Twice a Year
- All inspections performed by RADCO Testing – https://www.radcoinc.com/
These quality assurance evaluations ensure continued compliance and consistency of production.
IAPMO ER No. 461 | City of Los Angeles Building Code (LABC) | City of Los Angeles Residential Code (LARC)